Birdpix.Lt forumas
April 20, 2024, 09:19:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KOMENTARAI / COMMENTS  (Read 6919 times)
Vytautas JUSYS
Administrator

Email
« on: November 30, 2008, 08:39:08 pm »

Thank you very much for posting this very interesting information.

I ring birds myself birds in Haeska, Matsalu Bay, Estonia. Unfortunatly you did not catch any of the birds I ringed. I ringed more than 1000 Longtailed Tits this autum, so there was a possibility that one of these birds would have been caught in Ventes Ragas. All my catching activities are published on a daily basis at the website www.trektellen.nl. Please click "Estonia" and than "Haeska" and you can see what the results are. Also possible to see the results for the whole year by clicking on "2008". Direct link to our results is:
http://www.trektellen.nl/trektelling.asp?telpost=503&land=8&site=0&taal=2

Best wishes,
Trinus Haitjema
Haeska, Estonia

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for information!
If you controlled any bird with Slovakia ring scheme please let me know.
Best,

Vladimir Slobodnik
SLOVAKIA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear colleagues,
Many thanks for keeping us informed about the activity performed by Ventes Ragas Ornithological Station. Congratulations! Fantastic results!!! We have much more modest achievements here in Bulgaria Smiley)

Greetings!
Boris Nikolov
BULGARIA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:01:41 am by Vytautas JUSYS » Logged
Julius Morkunas

Email
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:20:44 pm »

Aciu Vytautui, kad pasidalina sia informacija su visais mumis.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: